corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi 200bhp Track Car........

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi 200bhp Track Car........
BeArDy

User status: Offline
11th Mar 08 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Car will be ready end of the week an i will upload photos asap.
I have 3 people interested just posting just in case they fall threw.

1995 M Reg Corsa GSI
Silver
MOT May 2008
Will come with 6 months TAX

Engine -
- C20XE 2lt 16v
- New Timing Belt
- New Water pump
- New Oil and Oil Filter
- New Spark Plugs
- SBD Inlet Manifold with Twin 40 Carbs
- Updated Cam's
- New Facet fuel pump and regulator.
- New Radiator
- Brand new Exhaust system 2.5” Stainless (hand made TIG’ed Welding)
- Blue Samco Hose Kit
I am sure this engine will give a good 200bhp when fine tuned on a rolling road.

Body –
Very clean shell no with one 2-3 spots of small rust (3mm), I am in the middle of repairing the B Pillars where they are rusty and cracked an painting both rear 1/4 panels then re buffing the full car to bring the paint work back up to factory shine.
Car has just been under sealed.
All Jacking covers are on the car still.
Battery has been relocated to the boot.

Suspension, Brakes and wheels -
Bilstein suspension (yellows top spec made for a 2lt 16 corsa)
Astra GSi 256mm Brake setup with brand new disc and pads
15” Black Cavalier GSi Wheels (just painted and refurbed)

The suspension is a very good setup which is for a 2lt 16v corsa. It has the correct weighting etc for the extra weight of the engine.
This isn’t a cheap setup this is very high good prob one of the best around for a 2lt 16v corsa or any track/Rally Corsa. I have a bill (somewhere) for £750 from when they where new just 3 months ago. If your bothered about how low you car is this isn’t the setup for you, if you are bothered how your car handles on a track this is perfect.

For anyone who wants a fast road car/track car this is a perfect starting point a lot of the hard work is done and money spent in the right places. This will be a very good all around car.

I am for £2600, I am willing to move on price BUT car will have to be at a lower spec, message me for any details.

I can also offer on top of the asking price –
- Direct Port WON NOS kit
- Full Weld in roll cage (+300 inc fitting)

Both can be supplied with or without fitting
Cheers

[Edited on 11-03-2008 by BeArDy]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi 200bhp Track Car........ 25 database queries in 0.0074191 seconds