corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » damaged but driveable fiat punto MK1

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author damaged but driveable fiat punto MK1
WU-TANG- DAN

User status: Offline
11th Mar 08 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*DISCLAIMER* This car is NOT 100% sound, please be aware you are buying a car that has been crashed!.

Right well heres my Punto thats for up for immediate sale- I need to get rid of it by the end of the month as the road tax runs out this month!

its:

*1998 'R'
*MOT until december
*85.5k on the clock
*boot was resprayed in january!
*average condition
*comes with pioneer head unit

reason for selling- I had a knock about a month ago and I tried to fix the car myself, I thought I had fixed it and to be sure took it to a couple of garages who told me it probably needs jigging, which i simply cannot justify paying for on this particular car. Again please be aware this is a damaged car!.

car was hit side on at the front of the nearside. I have replaced all the parts that needed replacing. But evidently nothing quite fits back how it should!.

so as you can see, not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but it is breakable/driveable.

I have driven the car at 70 mph and didnt suffer any problems with it. But the steering (although pretty straight will slowly veer if steering wheel's let go) does feel very light, mechanically the rest of the car is fine BUT the rear shock absorbers are suspect but I will throw in another set of shock absorbers for free (i had intended to fit them myself)

im looking for £150 ONO and you can drive it away- as long as its before the end of March

Ive been honest and must please remind you again it will probably not pass its next MOT in December unless the chassis looked at properly.
If you cannot see in the pictures the front nearside wheel is slightly sloped inwards, this could be sorted by tracking?

IN SOUTH WALES, have the trim for that steely as well! drivers side of the car is all good as well!

[Edited on 11-03-2008 by WU-TANG- DAN]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » damaged but driveable fiat punto MK1 25 database queries in 0.0114169 seconds