corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Smoke grey Corsa Gsi PROV SOLD.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoke grey Corsa Gsi PROV SOLD.
vaux-tech

User status: Offline
11th Mar 08 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here i am selling my pride and joy, corsa gsi. its a 1995 M plate in smoke grey. Only reason for selling is i now have an astra turbo.

103k mileage
Mot till jan 09
5months tax left.
Power steering, ABS, Manual windows + mirrors. Sunroof.

Where to start....

Engine: x16xe, cambelt rollers and tensioner changed 2000 miles ago, omega v6 spark plugs, pvd induction cone (great noise), colour coded engine cover. Recent coolant change + new radiator fan switch. New gearbox, clutch and release bearing less than 500 miles ago. Engine and exhaust otherwise standard.

Suspension and wheels: Full gmax 60mm suspension kit, springs and uprated shocks. Brand new 1yr ago irmscher 16" softstars, all unkerbed and unmarked, with 4 yokohama tyres, done less than 4000miles, all with 5mm+ tread.

Brakes: Vectra v6 front callipers with redrilled 288mm discs, fitted less than 2000miles ago, stops the car fantastic!

Bodywork: In september 06, i stripped all the gsi kit off the vehicle, including tailgate. All rust, marks etc cleaned up and sorted by vauxhall bodyshop technician.

Tailgate de-wipered professionally, rust removed and tailgate resprayed, along with gsi spoiler. Gsi and irmscher badges fitted to tailgate.
Front and rear bumpers resprayed, new gsi grill fitted to front bumper.
Full set of brand new GM gsi arches sprayed and fitted to vehicle.
New passenger side GM gsi sideskirt and t-piece sprayed and fitted to vehicle due to the old one been stolen, drivers sideskirt also resprayed, all fitted with new retaining clips.
Brand new GM bonnet sprayed and fitted, along with new washer jets.
Brand new front wings sprayed and fitted to vehicle.
New pair of depo smoked headlights with uprated bulbs.
New GM wiper arms and blades fitted less than 4 months ago.
New speedo cable + gearbox speed sensor fitted
1 month ago.

Interior: Standard vauxhall interior trim, seats etc. last owner put custom leather door pods on bottom of door cards to house uprated speakers. Pioneer headunit fitted to vehicle at the moment, this will be removed before sale unless i decide to leave it in the car.

Now, every car has their faults, and my corsa requires a little attention to a couple of things.

:The engine burns oil slightly, but not uncommon on these xe engines.
:ABS light is on, requires new pass side front abs sensor, this is included with the car.
:Handbrake requires adjustment.
:Since new clutch and gearbox fitted, has slight judder on clutch when cold, fine when warm.
:MID bulbs + heater control bulbs require replacement.
: Parcel shelf missing.

This car is in fantastic condition for a 13 year old car, although it is not perfect, i am not asking the world for the car. But alot of time, money and effort has been put in on my part to get the car how it is now. All work carried out by me (vauxhall technician), a friend (also vx technician) and vx bodyshop technician. i have been honest as i can, any questions, dont hesitate to contact me. andynichol2005@hotmail.co.uk or 07825912311

£1300ono.

More pics to follow. cheers.

[Edited on 11-03-2008 by vaux-tech]

[Edited on 12-03-2008 by vaux-tech]

[Edited on 14-03-2008 by vaux-tech]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Smoke grey Corsa Gsi PROV SOLD. 25 database queries in 0.0091751 seconds