corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Fixtures and banter thread (including FA Cup 6th Round)

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Weekend Fixtures and banter thread (including FA Cup 6th Round)
rob_zetec

User status: Offline
9th Mar 08 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fuckkk yeahhh great result
RyanSxi

9th Mar 08 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

knew arsenal would start to bottle it.
Marc

9th Mar 08 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rob_zetec

9th Mar 08 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i like it how they didnt even show the bottom of the table before the programme finished
strick206

9th Mar 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a result, for united and for wigan
Marc

9th Mar 08 at 18:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rob_zetec
i like it how they didnt even show the bottom of the table before the programme finished

15 Newcastle United
rob_zetec

9th Mar 08 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where upto 13th, think theres 3 teams on 27 or 28 correct me if im wrong
Marc

9th Mar 08 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bristol
rob_zetec

9th Mar 08 at 18:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shame for them really with bristol city doing so well aswel, just got one back though
Ben G

9th Mar 08 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can someone explain why the fac cup semi finals are at wembley?

wheres the final being played?

JonnyJ

9th Mar 08 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

Wembley.

Because the FA are tools
Hammer

9th Mar 08 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi

May be time to revive the old prediction thread where i had Man U on top come the end of the season
Marc

9th Mar 08 at 20:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Genoa 0-2 Juventus
Nath

9th Mar 08 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G

Because the FA are money grabbing cunts
Jill
Premium Member

10th Mar 08 at 08:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blimey what a weekend for football eh! Nothing really went to plan so probably a good idea I didn't do my accumulator Leyton Orient lost to Huddersfield so when I went out for a drink last night with blokey I thought- oh this is good I can wind him up and have a bit of banter about that. But then Chelsea lost to Barnsley! So he ended up trying to wind me up about that instead! I don't know what happened there tbh I'm still in shock. When I recover I'm sure it will all become clear According to the News of the World (so obviously it must be true) Odejayi doesn't usually play, it was only because of the players out with injury and the two that were cup tied that he did *cough* Lucky goal *cough* hmm.

So: Barnsley, Cardiff, Portsmouth and WBA for the semis then should make for an interesting final Portsmouth are the favourites at the bookies atm if anyone fancies a flutter....

Don't know what happenend to Arsenal yesterday. I can't believe they didn't win that. Wenger's trying to say the pitch was bad and that was a causative factor though Fabregas played well though

JILL
Nismo

10th Mar 08 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spurs whoop whoop
dave17

10th Mar 08 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi

May be time to revive the old prediction thread where i had Man U on top come the end of the season

wow you must be some kind of genius
Carl

10th Mar 08 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jill
According to the News of the World (so obviously it must be true) Odejayi doesn't usually play, it was only because of the players out with injury and the two that were cup tied that he did *cough* Lucky goal *cough* hmm.

JILL

Odejayi has been playing, just hasn't scored for months and months, so
You can follow that or you could go for the stance that Macken (Barnsleys best striker), was cup tied , as was Nyatanga, (again one of Barnsley new and better players CB) followed by the fact Anderson Da Silva (Barnsleys best outfield player, recently bought from Everton) is also injured. As is their number 1 keeper. So thats a full backbone of a side out, and they still over turned Chelsea.
Danny P

10th Mar 08 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Leyton Orient lost to Huddersfield

Jill
Premium Member

11th Mar 08 at 10:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:
According to the News of the World (so obviously it must be true) Odejayi doesn't usually play, it was only because of the players out with injury and the two that were cup tied that he did *cough* Lucky goal *cough* hmm.

JILL

You can follow that or you could go for the stance that Macken (Barnsleys best striker), was cup tied , as was Nyatanga, (again one of Barnsley new and better players CB) followed by the fact Anderson Da Silva (Barnsleys best outfield player, recently bought from Everton) is also injured. As is their number 1 keeper. So thats a full backbone of a side out, and they still over turned Chelsea.

I think you will find that I did actually already state this if you check page one of this thread:
quote:
Obviously THE big match on eveyone's lips is Barnsley vs Chelsea
Petr Cech is out due to an ankle injury. Barnsley have about three players out with knee injuries and IIRC Nytanga and Macken are cup-tied (?) so obviously won't be playing.

And just for your reference also if you check the link below you will see exactly what was written in NOTW hence why I stated about him only being in the side due to injury:

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/yourscorefacup/2008/03/barnsley-v-chel.html#more

"He had not scored in his previous 28 games and was only in the side as Jon Macken was injured. " (line 11 of the text).

JILL
Carl

11th Mar 08 at 23:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Carl
quote:

JILL

I think you will find that I did actually already state this if you check page one of this thread:
quote:
Obviously THE big match on eveyone's lips is Barnsley vs Chelsea
Petr Cech is out due to an ankle injury. Barnsley have about three players out with knee injuries and IIRC Nytanga and Macken are cup-tied (?) so obviously won't be playing.

And just for your reference also if you check the link below you will see exactly what was written in NOTW hence why I stated about him only being in the side due to injury:

http://blogs.notw.co.uk/yourscorefacup/2008/03/barnsley-v-chel.html#more

"He had not scored in his previous 28 games and was only in the side as Jon Macken was injured. " (line 11 of the text).

JILL

Which is why it is even more unbelievable that we won you 1-0
Jill
Premium Member

12th Mar 08 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

true!

JILL

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Weekend Fixtures and banter thread (including FA Cup 6th Round) 24 database queries in 0.0222328 seconds