corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Cooling system (HELP ASAP)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cooling system (HELP ASAP)
mcswfc

User status: Offline
28th Mar 08 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just been to scrap yard have alook for speedo sensor and on way bk my water just started pissing out but not from the bottle.....

started lookin around and cannot find anythink... so more water went in and had alook still nothing when i got my cap on bottle and squeezed the hose are each side of the fad they was very hot and semi solid but no water in them just air the undid the cap and water was just pissing out of top of it.. no return workin right (little thing at top of bottle) normally ya can see it returning.

left engine to cool down little.. and i mean little to try let the water settle and tried again... water sort of going around but when ya put a little rev on the water froim the return pipe it just goes back into the return and let the revs off it takes its time to come bk through the return pipe.

anyone with any info please don't say water pump lol
Richardhhha

28th Mar 08 at 16:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what engine has the car got?
mcswfc

28th Mar 08 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sorry its the x16xe

New Poll