corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony CD/USB/AUX Head Unit - NEW.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sony CD/USB/AUX Head Unit - NEW.
Phil W

User status: Offline
26th Mar 08 at 13:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all.

As above, BRAND NEW, only reason for sale is that this one i can't hook up to my model of car, so i've gone the next model up so i can make use of my steering controls!!

Its been used once or twice at most, the car has been in storage and the HU was fitted to it, never used only once to test it, and i will include a USB memory stick so that you can play your songs on there too via USB, no need to make loads of cd copies anymore!!! It also has AUX input, so you could hook your I-pod etc up to it.

You can change the button illumination colour to green or red too, very cool! It has a remote control included.

Its up for £69.99 brand new, and seeing as mine is the same condition, £50 collected is all i want

If you want it posting, it will be around £10.

Phil

* 4 x 50w Max.
* MP3, WMA, Atrac3Plus & AAC
* Front USB input
* Front auxiliary input
* 24bit D/A convertor
* Sony Bus changer control
* Red/Green button illumination
* ID3 Tag Support
* EQ3
* CD text
* CD title scroll
* Repeat/Shuffle
* Removable front panel
* IR remote control

quote:
CDX-GT410U Overview

SONY announces the launch of the CDX-GT410U, the first Sony in-car audio system to offer direct 'plug and play' capability for USB portable audio devices. This is one of a new generation of advanced Sony car audio systems, giving music lovers the option to listen to music in a number of ways whilst in the car, whether it's on the radio, on CD, or stored on a digital music player.

Headphones are not an option for use in car for safety reasons, but many people find connecting their MP3 player into the car's stereo problematic. Sony offers new solutions enabling customers to "Release their Music". Sony pioneered the launch of affordable, easy-to-use MP3 players featuring direct USB connection via a USB plug built into the WALKMAN itself. Now other manufacturers have followed suit and also offer MP3 players with a USB built in. Stored digital music can be played by simply connecting the WALKMAN or other compatible digital music player directly to the Sony CDX-GT410U car audio system via a USB port which is located on the front display.

USB is affordable and simple but it offers genuine user benefits. For a start it's digital, giving much better quality than other in-car adaptors. You get the ID3 Tag information, so you see all the track and album names from the WALKMAN of your car audio display. Because it carries control information you use the car unit's buttons or remote to control the music: no fiddling with the buttons on the WALKMAN itself. Last but not least, you can charge the WALKMAN at the same time.

As well as the USB feature, the CDX-GT410U offers great performance as a CD radio as it is based on Sony's renowned, highly stable Drive-S Chassis with a powerful 4 x 50 watts output and a subwoofer switch. For added safety and ease of use it comes with a remote control which is smaller than a credit card and a clear 13 segment fluorescent display. The button/key illumination can also be switched from red to green depending on the user's taste.

FM Tuner

* Tuner Type SSIR-EXA
* ABC (Automatic Bandwidth Control)
* BTM (Best Tuning Memory)
* RDS EON
* Tuner Station Presets
o FM 18.0
o MW 6.0
o LW 6.0

CD Player

* Drive-S
* Mechanism for 1 x CD
* CD-R Playback capability
* CD-RW Playback capability
* MP3 Playback capability
* ID3 Tag display (Track Artist Album name)
* WMA Playback
* CD Text display
* Title Scroll (CD Text)
* Signal to Noise Ratio (dB) 120.0
* Repeat Play
* Shuffle Play

Specification Audio

* Digital Filter 8 fs
* D/A Converter 24 bit
* Frequency Response (Hz) 10 - 20,000
* Tolerance (dB) +/-1
* Signal to Noise Ratio (dB) 120.0

Changer Control

* CD MD Changer Control
* ID3 Tag display (Track Artist Album Name)
* CD Text display
* Title Scroll (CD MD Title)
* Repeat Play
* Shuffle Play
* Walkman Control Ready via optional Adaptor

Amplifier

* S-MOSFET Output Stage
* Output Power DIN 45324 at 4 ohm (W) 4 x 26
* Max Output Power 1 kHz at 4 ohm (W) 4 x 52
* Separate Bass Treble Control
* Pre-amp Output (stereo RCA) - Rear / Sub Swithable
* Max Pre-amp output level (V) 2.0
* Sub Output with Switchable Lowpass
* Sub-Switch (rear out / sub out switchable)
* Selectable Low Pass Filter in Sub-mode
* Sub Volume Control in Sub-mode
* Audio AUX Front Input (3.5 mm Mini Jack)
* EQ 3 (3 Band Equalizer) Stage II

Safety Commander Interface

* 3.5 mm Mini Jack - NO*

Others

* 13 Segment FL Display
* Display Colour - 2 color/Bluish white & Blue
* Display Dimmer
* Key Illumination - Green / Amber Switchable
* Sensor for IR Commander
* Removable Front Panel
* Integrated Clock 24 h
* Telephone Attenuator
* ISO Connector
* Installation Angle (degrees) 0 - 45

Dimensions

* Width (mm) - approx 178.0
* Height (mm) - approx 50.0
* Depth (mm) - approx 181.0

Supplied Remote Control

* IR Card Commander RM-X151
Phil W

26th Mar 08 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt.
Phil W

28th Mar 08 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

btt.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Sony CD/USB/AUX Head Unit - NEW. 25 database queries in 0.1171510 seconds