corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » For Sale signs on cars

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale signs on cars
Fad

User status: Offline
6th Apr 08 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I already called her that this morning so its out of my system.

She knows what she is Plus only Gypsy's try and get off parking tickets when they are clearly at fault
Graham88

6th Apr 08 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Monster
I once put a for sale sign in my car then a mate rang up on another phone to tell me he was interested in it, so I spent 4 hours cleaning it, just for him to ring up and say 'haha - got ya'

I got a parking fine within the 5 minutes I was inside getting the valid ticket I needed. I hate London. £100 fine too, fighting that fucker
doely_gti

6th Apr 08 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its the local council that fine you, they stick a whopping great big orange sticker over the sign round here sayin: ILLEGAL ADVERTISATION WITHOUT AUTHORITY, basically you need to ask for permission and pay a fee lmao

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » For Sale signs on cars 23 database queries in 0.0127301 seconds