corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » corsa for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa for sale
Gareth T

User status: Offline
17th Apr 08 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My vauxhall 1.2 8v breeze corsa b. Have owned this car the past 3 and a bit years and it as been a credit to me in all the time Ive had it.

1.2 8v breeze
flame red
1997 , P Reg
3dr
tax and mot may 2008
reiger rs kit
depo smoked headlights
tinted standard rear lights
smoked side repeaters
storm single wiper
debadged grill
dtm cup mirrors
standard spoiler
14 inch vauxhall alloys sprayed black
de-wipered boot
5x3 oval back box
kenwood cd player
jbl 6x9s in parcel shelf
red interior parts
cone air filter
chrome washer jets

BAD PARTS

where do I start, passenger rear quarter as a dent in it from some little brat putting his foot into it IM told it can be pushed out.
paint on the bodykit wasnt done properly so has flaked away and would need redoing.
whoel car needs a polish to be fair and the inside needs a good hoover also.
rust at bottom of each corner of the spoiler and a little on the top starting.
A cam shaft needs looking at Im told but have no other information about that.

I have been has honest as I can about this car, its ideal as a runaround or as a long term project if you have the time.

For the admin rules of the site I shall put a base price of £150NO OFFERS Ideally want gone by the weekend at the latest.

I have no pictures of it but the majority of members have seen the car around and have an idea of what its like.

PM ME THANKS

[Edited on 19-04-2008 by g@z]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » corsa for sale 24 database queries in 0.0098109 seconds