corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Search feature

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Search feature
Corsa_Mel

User status: Offline
   26th Mar 03 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats everyones opinion on it?

I try and use it but I simply get back hundreds of posts which has nothing to do with what i'm searching for.

It doesn't seem to cater for a search on all words which is annoying as you enter a common word and you get any post with that one word in it.
Gower

26th Mar 03 at 16:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would like the option of being able to search for the actual topic heading aswell as just whats in the post.
DanielJ

26th Mar 03 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shoddy admin codin
Corsa_Mel

26th Mar 03 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

recognise the keyword 'AND' will be 100 times better.,
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Mar 03 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The fact that you can't have words of three letters or less annoys me as well. There's some more functionality in the latest version of the database software we use, which I dare say we can take advantage of. I'll take a look.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Search feature 23 database queries in 0.0675809 seconds