corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » update on the corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author update on the corsa
binner

User status: Offline
4th May 08 at 12:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

finaly got the car into the garage and out again lol new shiney engine fitted, chasis welded up and i can tell right away it feels a lot stiffer even with the stuffed suspension still on. fast road clutch is also fitted but the clutch pedel is vibrating like mad but he did say it may need adjusting a little so back to garage next week, engine feels good and sounds it too, id love to put my foot down but itl need a couple of thousand mile before i risk throwing a piston or a rod. one issue it does have is its running a bit lumpy and wheezing/whistling a bit so im thing its got a leak on inlet manifold or similar. bring on next payday now, full front end re-build. iv got 2 bloody grand in it already and it looks just like it did the day i picked it up lmao.
gave it a wash and polish for first time yesterday too, it dint come up too bad but the paint work is worse than i thought soooooo............... looks like having a full re-spray too

carey

4th May 08 at 16:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

saw ya car at doncaster cruise, i knew i recognised it was gunna post on the spotted thread asking who it belonged to!
binner

4th May 08 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol you should have just come over
binner

10th May 08 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had EGR valve off today and gave it a soak and good clean up, seems to be working fine now as EML has gone off and its stopped running lumpy

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Yorkshire » update on the corsa 24 database queries in 0.0138302 seconds