corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Fanzine's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fanzine's
Danny P

User status: Offline
10th May 08 at 20:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not really seen at Footie these days, but a few of us at Hudders have given it a go and set up one called "Blue N White"

Only going to be online at the moment, with hopes that if it become's popular, it will go into a small scale production and sold outside the ground etc.

Anyways, we've just got our first online version done, so thought i'd share it with you lot & get opinions, good or bad

http://bluenwhite.freesitespace.net/issueone.pdf

[Edited on 10-05-2008 by Danny P]
Russ

11th May 08 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks good.

black line down middle looks shit.
if you do go into printing will cos you a bomb because of all the colour
Danny P

11th May 08 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Aye, if we go into full publication it will probs be black & white at first before we get some funds set up to get colour prints.

Black line is to indicate the "middle" of the page if you get me, I dont really like it but the majority did so we went for it.

All in we only had a month to get the content, the design etc so I dont think we've done too bad.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Fanzine's 24 database queries in 0.0105920 seconds