corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » TENERIFE? ne1 come back recently?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TENERIFE? ne1 come back recently?
jm960326

User status: Offline
31st Mar 03 at 12:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went last year there and Gran Canaria. Payed £200 for a week in Tenerfie stayed in Comestello Beech golf 3. Really nice, nothing like bringing some lass back with you on the golf course. Anyway my sis is goin out on Friday too, Manchester flight. Tramps was closed down when I was there summit bout the bouncers beatin crap out of some lads. This was September when I went, goin again this year should be 12 of us this time. Rented car while there DEATH TRAP!!
mestonian

User status: Offline
31st Mar 03 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh i heard about the tramps thing, apparently one of the doorman beat the crap outta som young english lad and he later died from his injuries, so it was shut down.

I Hope to god BAR 1 is open though, was really good atmosphere, mint music, fairly cheap drinks, and spent most our holiday in there last year, if that aint open god knows what we will do.

Also, quite a "affectionate" young lady called Leena worked there.....lol

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » TENERIFE? ne1 come back recently? 23 database queries in 0.0074329 seconds