corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fan slow speed not working

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fan slow speed not working
V-Man

User status: Offline
13th Jun 08 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey
just wonderin if anyone can help
on the x16xe, theres two cooling fan speeds, slow and fast.
mine doesnt seem to use slow, it used to... so i know it did work, and now it seems to wait till the engine gets hot enough to whack the fan onto fast. im assuming that its meant to use slow to start with, then if the temp keeps rising it'll bring fast on... but as i say, ive not got slow.... its not fuses, sooo... will it be the switch? relay for slow speed (if its has one for fast and slow?)? could the thermostat cause it?
cheers for any help!
Dave

New Poll