corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bike Day: Minoura Inter-Rim Ergo Turbo trainer with RDA Magturbo

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bike Day: Minoura Inter-Rim Ergo Turbo trainer with RDA Magturbo
deano87

User status: Offline
20th Jun 08 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

eBay link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320265654506&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

Starting bid: £20.00
Buy It Now: £45.00

Minoura Inter-Rim Ergo Turbo trainer with RDA Magturbo

This Minoura Inter-Rim Ergo Turbo trainer with RDA (rim drive action) and Magturbo is in excellent condition. Owned by my dad, it was used for training in the winter. As mentioned, it's in excellent condition and been stored for approximately 2 years out of us. It was working fine when it went into storage so should be working fine now. The trainer as a whole looks like it has hardly been used as you can see from the picture. This model benefits from the remote resistance adjuster, meaning you don't have to use your bikes gears, and you can use it with single speed bikes. This retailed at over £120 new and is in an as new condition, get yourself a bargain for cycle training.

These are details taken from a PDF instruction manual found on the Minoura website:
"With its unique rim-drive system, the RDA Inter-Rim Magturbo is our most sophisticated bicycle home trainer for both road and mountain bikes. Minoura has long been an innovator in stationary trainers, and our new Inter-Rim trainer continues that tradition. The Rim Drive Action (RDA) system has special drive pulleys that contact only the rim, avoiding wear and tear to the tire and any unpleasant noise. With the RDA system, training is smoother, more adjustable, and quieter, and you avoid the cost of replacing worndown tires. The RDA system can handle almost any bicycle with a wheel diameter of 26 to 28 inches and is the best trainer yet for mountain bikes."

Unfortunately, I don't have the original box or the original instructions, however a printed PDF version from the Minoura website will be provided.

Postage & Delivery
Postage is paid by the winning bidder. There are 3 options available due to the weight of the trainer.
1) The winning bidder picks the bike up from me, costing nothing.
2) Parcelforce 48 - although expensive, this is a fully tracked and importantly insured service to anywhere in the mainland UK (please see previous feedback that I don't rip off with postage prices).
3) If you live within a certain radius of my location (SG18) I will deliver the bike for 30p per mile which may work out cheaper than Parcelforce. This is negotiable. Therefore DO NOT pay for this item immediately on winning, allow me to contact you first.

Payment
Payment can be made by PayPal preferred, Postal Order or Cheque. Naturally, Postal Order and Cheque will require time clear and the item won't be sent out until then. For security reasons, I require full payment before even delivering the bike

Questions
If you have any questions, just use the contact seller function in eBay.

"This retailed at over £120 new and is in an as new condition, get yourself a bargain for cycle training."

------------

DISCOUNTED DELIVERY to anyone on Corsasport.co.uk who uses it Buy It Now on eBay!*
*But you have to contact me via Corsasport u2u first, stating eBay user name!

[Edited on 20-06-2008 by deano87]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bike Day: Minoura Inter-Rim Ergo Turbo trainer with RDA Magturbo 25 database queries in 0.0078990 seconds