corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » magnet out? boot build

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author magnet out? boot build
Charlie12345

User status: Offline
29th Jun 08 at 10:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was thinking about planting my 10 inch speakers in the boot with my 12 inch sub magnet out if the magnet is out does it compromise loudness or increase the vibrations?
joes_1.4_16v_sport

29th Jun 08 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No. Will not effect loudness / quality in any aspect.

If you think about it// your still making the box enclosed by drilling the holes just showing off the magnet.

Obv if the screws are not tight into the sub box + it leaks air then of course it will sound shit but other then that... do it

Also if it has a port... Face the boot for best loudness

Proven too// heres mine>>>>

Charlie12345

29th Jun 08 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine isnt ported nor magnet out if not ported should i face up or towards seat? i want to make a boot build how can i get round the curves in the boot on the side? i want as much space as possible i want to get my amps in and sub and two 10 inch speakers?
joes_1.4_16v_sport

29th Jun 08 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If a box is ported (Face out like mine) for highest volume// quality i.m.h.o.

If its a sealed box, It dosnt matter because the air inside the box is being used not the port if u no what i mean.

Best thing is to go to a local / sppecialsed ice / audio shop + just ask for advice.

Thats what i did, did some research on google for "how to install speakers" or "help on car instalations"

*BOTH OF WHICH I MAY ADD ARE FREE*

Now from knowing f*ck all 6 months ago, i did my whole install, amp wiring made the box for the sub, drew out the designs + basically changed the way my car is for next to nothing instead of paying hundreds for a "Proper" ICE install.

RANT OVER

New Poll