corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » That draw your own in Fast car - info please....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author That draw your own in Fast car - info please....
LoudCorsa

User status: Offline
1st Apr 03 at 01:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that mission to draw a 206 cab - is it to late to submit to it? - i left all my mags up at uni and i dunno if its to late or where to send them - i ave done them both and scanned them in so does anyone know the email addy for whoever we are meant to send them to?

there they are just for u guys to see - any comments welcom but dont slag them off - i know they aint great i was just bored the other day and felt like avin a bash - dont think i shudda let y mum choose the colour scheme tho

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
Cybermonkey

1st Apr 03 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

"i know they aint great i was just bored the other day and felt like avin a bash "

You may want to read what you said!!
Brett
Premium Member

1st Apr 03 at 07:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LoudCorsa

1st Apr 03 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah well..... and after i had finnished i drew these, whats your point -

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
G4RY_JM

1st Apr 03 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i can send them on to the boys round the corner if u like, i work at fc
LoudCorsa

1st Apr 03 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

really thats quality - if they need bigger ones i have it scanned in in better quailty but the hosting place makes them that small - that wud be spunktastic - lol

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
Daimo B

1st Apr 03 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I done oen for scareys mazda. Forgot to send it in. Its on teh wall at work now. Get loadsa people commenting on it
M4rk P

1st Apr 03 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

on the first pic you can see the zorst on the right. on the second pic its in the middle
LoudCorsa

2nd Apr 03 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a fool - i suck - i bow my head in ashamedness.

I wasnt gonna bother with the back view to be honest - the crappy crayola pencils i was using kept breaking and the blue and pink ones were about 1" long by the time i was finnished - oh well - what an oversight that exhaust is - i feel both saddened and ashamed.

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
RichR
Premium Member

2nd Apr 03 at 12:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got in last month with a pic of the civic type,r, look for the one with the R1 CHR no.plate. tiny little pic, but made my day, better than some of the crap they print in there

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » That draw your own in Fast car - info please.... 23 database queries in 0.0088990 seconds