corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » FERRARI CHALLENGE - TROFEO PIRELLI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FERRARI CHALLENGE - TROFEO PIRELLI
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Jul 08 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone played / got this for the PS3?!

Fancying a copy just wondering if its any good before I shell out and purchase it!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Doug

9th Jul 08 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go rent it from Blockbuster first?
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

9th Jul 08 at 22:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought it for £26 on eBay so shall test it, if its not to my liking eBay it again for that price can't complain!

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
chris_uk
Premium Member

10th Jul 08 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i played the ferrari challenge on the arcades with the clutch and 6 speed shit.. was pretty cool. had 3 screens too
chris_uk
Premium Member

10th Jul 08 at 08:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this one

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

10th Jul 08 at 14:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh I was playing that on Holiday a few years ago, driving around Monza in a 355 with manual lasted about 12mins driving with a que forming behind me waiting for a go

chris_uk
Premium Member

10th Jul 08 at 17:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea same here, took ages to get used to tho, didnt seem to brake.. seemed like you had to brake VERY early lol

New Poll