corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » golf gt tdi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author golf gt tdi
andys sxi
Premium Member

User status: Offline
20th Jul 08 at 18:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have decided to sell my car

golf gt tdi 115 6speed gearbox in reflex silver, 3 door, 2000 W reg, it has got 115,000 on the clock, it had brand new 18" rs8 alloys and tyres that are only 4 months old (with receipt), it has got professional tinted windows all round in light smoke, in good condition inside and out,the only problem is the paint has cracked on the rear bumper (see picture)

the car has got a full 12 months mot and taxed till the end of the month

£3800

the car also has a dvd headunit, 2 screen in the front headrests so rear passangers can see, a double sub and a amp i would leave all of this in if i get offers over £4000

i will post pics soon

heres the link with pictures

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/626742.htm

[Edited on 20-07-2008 by andys sxi]

[Edited on 21-07-2008 by andys sxi]

April 08 feature car

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » golf gt tdi 26 database queries in 0.0095961 seconds