corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My ZX-6R stolen, please keep a lookout

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My ZX-6R stolen, please keep a lookout
Timbaland
Banned

User status: Offline
6th Aug 08 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
quote:
Originally posted by Timbaland
quote:
Originally posted by Graham88

I can't wheelie for shit, I don't even try so I struggle to see why you think that. At least Charlotte has some common sense, I guess you're too dumb too know what a torch is

Fed up with people accusing me, why would I not be going through insurance if you think I'd done that, fucking knob.

Even more so if you cant wheelie it looks like you done it. You've obviously tried wheeling if you know you cant do it, Especially seeing as you and your fellow biker mate have talked about it on here before.

I know what a torch is but a torch helps you see in small area's, How you came across a field with a bush and decided to check that bush is what puzzles me.

Why arent you going through insurance anyway if it wasnt you to blame, You fucking knob.

You're obviously just looking for an argument so no point reasoning with you, so all I'll say is:

Im not looking for an argument, I just find it all hard to beleive; Finding the bike in a random field, Not claiming insurance, Joyriders putting it in a van then thrashing it.

Just a bit strange imo.
Graham88

6th Aug 08 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I can see what you are saying, but there's nothing I can say that makes that any different. I've told you what's happened. If people want to make assumptions on that then that's up to them, but I'd appreciate the thoughts left to themselves rather than accusing me of fraud. Thanks
Timbaland
Banned

6th Aug 08 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair enough.
Corsa_Scotty

6th Aug 08 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont think graham is just going to buy a new bike spend a bit of money on mods then trash it himself or get people to leave it in a bush because thats just a waste of money so people need to stop jumping to conclusions
Daimo B

6th Aug 08 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there random fields on university way?????

I thought it was all marsh land.

Come on Graham, everyone on CS knows University Way, so much so they can TELL you what happened, as they know the area so well.

No-one has read a short bit of text written by you, then made up their own looney ass minds at all.

While we're at is, I may as well ask how you found the bike, in the "field"

Ans = Aliens. Mother ship came down, light up all the "fields" on the marshes/housing estates/lakes, then a little green dude popped out and pointed down "down there human" then they shot off into space.

Graham88

6th Aug 08 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fields/Marshland, same thing

Looks like a local place where people take their trials bikes.

I didn't have your average torch, the thing would light up Wembley and seeing as we were looking in the bushes more specifically it's not as if we just happened to come across it in a random bush, when that's where we were specifically looking
Sunz

6th Aug 08 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get a new frame no matter what !!

This srad is obviously crashed and the frame damage in this photo was inspected by the insurance company and written off.
Little damage your thinking ? was a little dent maybe 2cm.
Your frame will be significantly weaker and if the bike was to have another crash it could crumple alot easyier in that zone.

When a vehicle gets stolen it seems its just a loose loose situation.
If you claim you get ripped, if you sale it inbits you loose out ect

Nice ninja streetfighter, defo got the back end to be a nice streetfighter, you will notice how good the faring is doing its job tho

[Edited on 06-08-2008 by Sunz]
Graham88

6th Aug 08 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
Nice ninja streetfighter, defo got the back end to be a nice streetfighter, you will notice how good the faring is doing its job tho

Oh I know, it's windy without

If I wanted a naked Ninja I'd get a Z1000 though
Ash_EP3

6th Aug 08 at 16:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shit mate totally gutted for you
richc

6th Aug 08 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And the exhaust has changed colour from the heat due to killing it!

Cut your losses and go through insurance mate!

[Edited on 06-08-2008 by richc]
cjohnson

6th Aug 08 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't street fighter it! Won't look half as good... When I said what I said earlier, I do find it hard to belive but why would you do an insurance job with something so sexual? lol.. Have you looked into getting a second hand frame?? And obviously just having a different reg... ?

Just an idea..

CJ..
Graham88

6th Aug 08 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cjohnson
Don't street fighter it! Won't look half as good... When I said what I said earlier, I do find it hard to belive but why would you do an insurance job with something so sexual? lol.. Have you looked into getting a second hand frame?? And obviously just having a different reg... ?

Just an idea..

CJ..

Yeah man gonna source a 2nd hand frame eventually.

[Edited on 06-08-2008 by Graham88]
Bram

6th Aug 08 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad you've got it back mate but still gutted for you for the whole situation!

Mertin

6th Aug 08 at 21:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Also, if he was doing wheelies and crashed it and was ashamed to admit it he just wouldnt post at all about it and act as nothing happened
Mobby

6th Aug 08 at 22:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so they didnt chuck it in a van??? the alarm didnt go off? and if you had a disc lock this might not have happend???
Graham88

7th Aug 08 at 04:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mobby
so they didnt chuck it in a van??? the alarm didnt go off? and if you had a disc lock this might not have happend???

Hindsight is a wonderful thing
Daimo B

7th Aug 08 at 09:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice to see that some people are so considerate and sensitive to the fact someones just found their stolen pride and joy smashed up..

Wonder how these people would feel if everyone wrote the same to them after they just found their modified corsa burnt out somewhere.

Hindsight, wonderfull thing.
Mobby

7th Aug 08 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Nice to see that some people are so considerate and sensitive to the fact someones just found their stolen pride and joy smashed up..

Wonder how these people would feel if everyone wrote the same to them after they just found their modified corsa burnt out somewhere.

Hindsight, wonderfull thing.

considerate???? sensitive there is no such thing on cs, i found out the hard way, and iv seen some of your posts tbh, not all of them are considerate and sensitive
Daimo B

7th Aug 08 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a time and certain posts to let rip.

This is not one of those posts, or those times.

Yeah, well done for finding your stolen bike, all busted, i'd like to rub it in by offering my great advice of "padlock, alarm etc"

Would you like any more salt in that wound.

[Edited on 07-08-2008 by VXR]
will_ainsworth

7th Aug 08 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i blame aids......

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » My ZX-6R stolen, please keep a lookout 23 database queries in 0.0154719 seconds