corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need some electrical help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need some electrical help
sloany

User status: Offline
10th Aug 08 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought my 1st lil corsa yesterday a lil 1.2 trip nice and basic starter project.

Stereo doesnt come, theres no power going to it, heater illumination lights arent working and the horn doesnt work.

I have checked all the fuses and they all seem ok for now but I did find one 10amp connector under the dash that seems to look a bit worse for wear and the fuse doesnt completly go in, I have removed some old broken fuse that was lodged in, but it still doesnt work, any ideas how i can resolve this or will an auto electrician have to take a look? will take a pic of what it looks like tomorrow

[Edited on 10-08-2008 by sloany]
B3KAN

User status: Offline
10th Aug 08 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you checked if there is power comming from the wiring for the stereo?

heater illumination lights will be the bulbs,there bad for going just pull the knobs off and replace the bulbs

Horn could be fooked check if there is power going to it first though

New Poll