corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » GTA4 Mission, how did you do it?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author GTA4 Mission, how did you do it?
AdZ9

User status: Offline
11th Aug 08 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's "Three Leaf Clover" for Packie, where you rob the bank and have to escape with 5 stars etc.

I've only attempted it once but to say I got raped was an understatement, how did you lot do it?
morpheus22

11th Aug 08 at 14:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sprint like a mad man and keep shooting!, DO NOT STOP!, just keep blasting away with the assault riffle
dannymccann

11th Aug 08 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea just keep hiding behind walls and popping out every now and then. Dont stand in the bank either shooting cos more and more turn up, you need to get out of there and down into the subway.
N3CRO

11th Aug 08 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
Yea just keep hiding behind walls and popping out every now and then. Dont stand in the bank either shooting cos more and more turn up, you need to get out of there and down into the subway.

Exactly how I did it, first try too
morpheus22

11th Aug 08 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i havnt played it for ages im stuck on that one where you have to steal the jail truck and escape the police
dannymccann

11th Aug 08 at 15:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would have done that one first time but was too busy looking behind me trying to time a grenade and smashed into a permanent post.

The bank job one took me a little while to do cos theres just so many things shooting at you.

I found the hardest mission to be either the one in the hospital where u have to kill some cop or the old burnt out hospital one, kept getting lost in the maze of derelict rooms
chris_uk
Premium Member

11th Aug 08 at 16:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the hotel one was easy, steal a helicopter, go on the top guilding, snipe everyone, land the chopper in the last room, steal the coke then fly away scott free.. didnt even get shot
AdZ9

11th Aug 08 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just got down the subway just before the tunnel, threw a grenade, hit a pole it came back and killed Derek = mission failed. Pissed is not the word!

Cba to try again, so much effort and have to drive to the bank etc again
N3CRO

11th Aug 08 at 18:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha, sorry AdZ9 but thats funny, annoying but funny.
Dav

11th Aug 08 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not played GTA in a while. That's the mission that's basically the big shootout from Heat isn't it?
Took me a few tries because Derek kept stopping in the Subway tunnel and refused to run to the end or even move, totaly frozen!
So in anger I kept shooting him. I think it was a glitch.

New Poll