corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Golf anyone?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Golf anyone?
a_j_mair

User status: Offline
11th Aug 08 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Mad Moe
quote:
Originally posted by J da Silva
Good thing about golf is when your knees have started clicking and you can't play football anymore, you can still swing a club for another 20 years after.

That's exactly how I started playing. I had two serious knee injuries playing Rugby and and my Surgeon told me I wouldn't be able to play again so I had to find myself a new sport to satisfy my competitive streak. the great thing is now alot of my mates have taken it up as well and started a society at our local so it's as much a social think as a competition thing now with trips away and all day sessions on a Saturday afternoon

same as me but its a sunday afternoon and i never played footy :L
corsa - gus

User status: Offline
12th Aug 08 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went out for 18 after work last night and played my mate for a fiver, shot 2 under scratch on the front nine

then had three tee shots on the eleventh and never found one of them finished 12 over. so played to my handicap but was severely pissed off. still got my fiver, lost it on balls on the eleventh though

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Golf anyone? 24 database queries in 0.0107820 seconds