corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » wo hoo justy been arrested for drink driving.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wo hoo justy been arrested for drink driving.
chrisfitton

User status: Offline
4th Apr 03 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was at me local and wanted a light so borrowed keys off mate so could get a lighter out of his car got in car via drivers side then poilce pulled up n told me to get out vehicle n then said we are arresting u on surspicion of drink drivin. i was like huh. then they said we saw ya in the pub drinkin i was like i was only getting a lighter. they didnt believe me n made me get in back of the cra then went to question my mates thats when they came out and apologised for it. woooo
Chris@Speedfreex

4th Apr 03 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a first
chrisfitton

4th Apr 03 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most of pub followed police out to see wat was going on then saw the officer that went in the pub get in the car and then they absoluteley tanked it off cos i was speakin to the driver about the t5 car n he was saying how fast it was. the whole pub thought id been arrested put then we returned and i got a cheer as i got out car lol wooo.

police are gettin good around heer now. Dont blame em fo it if i was actually a dribnk driver.
Chris@Speedfreex

4th Apr 03 at 21:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spose they gotta lok into these things aint they, can still be funny buggers tho
Danny P

4th Apr 03 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have at least waited for you to start the car before accusing you though.

Id sue em.
Drew
Banned

4th Apr 03 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u could have been done - even if u didnt intent to drive - u can get done for being drunk in being in the drivers seat - even if ya dont move
chrisfitton

4th Apr 03 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont really care.
Atleast there doin asmuch as they can to stop drink drivers. U gotta be such a twat to do it.
chrisfitton

4th Apr 03 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oh forgot to mention i didnt even have the key for ignition i only had the key for the doors.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » wo hoo justy been arrested for drink driving. 23 database queries in 0.0290151 seconds