corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions league qualifiers

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Champions league qualifiers
J da Silva

User status: Offline
13th Aug 08 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
Shame Liege haven't scored a couple of goals, because it would make the home tie more interesting, liverpool are a certainty to go through now

They need to seriously have a look at their team plans then, because Liege are no walkover. Benayoun isn't strong enough for any form of football, and gives it away too often and just basically gets in the way of his teammates, I don't like that Plessis very untidy and Arbeloa is out of his depth.
Cosmo

13th Aug 08 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mikenoncorsa
Yeah, the belgians were better than expected but liverpool were still poor and very lucky. They miss Gerrard so much as they depend on him for everything

Yeah we depended on him for those 33 goals last season - oh wait that was Torres

TBH it was just a bad display in general, but the way Liege played a 0-0 was a good result and dont have any doubt that we'll take the win at Anfield.
Jill
Premium Member

14th Aug 08 at 08:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Liverpool were lacklustre last night imo, that's the only way I can describe them tbh. I'm hoping that's not how things are going to be when the season starts this weekend though as I know they're capable of more LOL@Benitez scribbling away on his notepad just before halftime btw, made me chuckle to myself

JILL

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Champions league qualifiers 24 database queries in 0.0085869 seconds