corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » COD 4 ac130 pc mod

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author COD 4 ac130 pc mod
DannyB
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Aug 08 at 15:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been playing on this server for a while now, pretty much one of the best out there.They run an extreme mod which has a few extra treats like the ac130 from single player and also nukes

8 kills for airstrike
10 kills for heli
15 kills for ac130 40mm
18 kills for ac130 105 mm
30 kills for a nuke

Anyway, did a video of me in the ac130, the video was supposed to be about 2 mins ling but the shitty trial version of fraps only lets you record for 30 seconds server was empty too so i didnt capture any of my kills in it on video, anyhow..heres a short vid of the damage it causes.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=hx0io7&s=4

[Edited on 14-08-2008 by Danny_v6]
Dean_W

14th Aug 08 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That wobble is a bit shit

Good mod though.
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Aug 08 at 15:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its the force of the bomb detonating that was the bigger one, the 105mm the 40mm isnt so dramatic, its really good with a full server as you get alot of kills need to get full fraps, not paying for it.
cunningham

14th Aug 08 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what map is that?
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Aug 08 at 16:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Custom map, called tumbleweed.
dannymccann

14th Aug 08 at 22:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That mod looks awesome, whoever gets it first is going to be the outright winner though.

Whats your name on COD4 danny, ive just reinstalled it and am going to start as a private again, not looking forward to it tbh
radicalry00

14th Aug 08 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That looks really cool. They need to add this to the console versions. I really like how you can use the heavy artillery on BFBC too. I think that works well.

[Edited on 14-08-2008 by radicalry00]
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Aug 08 at 23:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My ingame name is liQuid, the server i play on, you have to build your rank up on the server, you can mix and match weapons as its a seperate mod than all other servers are running, nukes are fun too.30 kills in a row, drop it near enemy and it will obliterate them
DannyB
Premium Member

14th Aug 08 at 23:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny_v6
My ingame name is liQuid, the server i play on, you have to build your rank up on the server, you can mix and match weapons as its a seperate mod than all other servers are running, nukes are fun too.30 kills in a row, drop it near enemy and it will obliterate them

Its far better on pc than console, hundreds of different maps and mods
Sunz

15th Aug 08 at 03:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:

Its far better on pc than console, hundreds of different maps and mods

I agree pc is better as there is alot more you can do.

But I hate the perks I think they ruin the gameplay..

Only thing with that mod there is you can see the map from the outside and it has nothing, so maybe a bigger 3d skybox is needed or something.

The nuke sounds easy to kill yourself with..
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Aug 08 at 09:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When your on maps like that you cant see out of the map anyway, exactly the same as the origional maps, apart from when your up in the ac130.The nuke will kill you yes if you drop it close enough to you

New Poll