corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Opel vita sport 1.6 what a wonderful little car.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Opel vita sport 1.6 what a wonderful little car.
vitasport

User status: Offline
5th Apr 03 at 07:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am new to the board. Just been transfer to Tokyo Japan for my new position at work. Needed a ride, so got an Opel. Since it isn’t available in the state. Thought I would give it a try. Coming from a BMW and a Benz, I have to say Opel is not bad at all. I come to realize that it is name Corsa every where else in the world. So cutting this short, if someone could give me some advices on it. That would be greatly appreciated. I had already installed Eibach pro kit springs. Just purchase some 7’x17’et42 and ordered P7000 205/40/17. Will I have any problems with rubbing? Tracking? Steering? And etc? If so, what is the best setup for this vehicle? First, performance then appearance. Thanks in advance. vitasport
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

5th Apr 03 at 12:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you may have some trouble with running depending on the amount you lower it. if you get anything from 16" wheels downwards you need ET49 after that i think you are advised to have ET45 wheels. low profile tyres will help get away from running also
Trotty

5th Apr 03 at 12:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You may have some rubbing problems with et42 wheels - to avoid this you can trim or remove the middle bolts that hold the plastic rear arch on.

The Eibach springs are good quality kit, but not be as low as some other brands - just something to bear in mind if you want to drop it lower still.

New Poll