corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arctic White corsa GSI reduced £600 to £500 SOLD SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arctic White corsa GSI reduced £600 to £500 SOLD SOLD
Jimbo_ Gsi

User status: Offline
17th Aug 08 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi i am looking to sell my gsi the head gasket went about 2 weeks ago i had it down the garage the next day it NEEDS 487 pound to fix it because the radiator fan is not kicking in and the speedo has gone along with the head gasket to be repaired so not a highly expensive job to get it running sound again. I would fix it but i want to save my money for my holiday! and i am also branching into the fto territory so not interested in my corsa's anymore . I have owned the car for about a year and a half its been a good runner mainly used locally to get to uni and stuff but i also drove it to newquay and a couple of sizeable journeys. Its an M reg it has the full standard gsi bodykit including splitter and fogs, everything is standard to be fair apart from a sporty exhaust and black wolfrace rims that could do with a bit of a re-furb the car is also lowered. interior is nice apart frm slight tear in the usual place on the drivers seat. car has sunrooof, remote central locking alarm and immobiliser, electric windows, powersteering and drivers airbag. the engine is the ecotech 16v completely standard apart from the bottom panel of the airbox has been removed. car has sony explod 6x9's fitted. the car had a full cambelt kit put on last august, new crank oil seal, oil change , oil pressure switch, oil filter, and for mot which expires march 09 it had a new 157pound cat , a new lambda sensor and a new tyre, tax will expire on 30/09/08, the car has just under 88k on the clock, fast car, still drives as well just filled it with water and drove slowly from my house 2 miles down the road to the garage with the rac following me just in case, when the gasket started to go the night before i just pulled over and waited 2 hours for the rac to come and recover it as to not cause any damage. any questions etc just message me, also got receipts from about 4 or 5 years ago coz it had an engine rebuild and ive got a fair amount of service history havent looked thru it all 4 ages , cheers James

[Edited on 19-08-2008 by Jimbo_ Gsi]

[Edited on 21-08-2008 by Jimbo_ Gsi]

[Edited on 27-08-2008 by Jimbo_ Gsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Arctic White corsa GSI reduced £600 to £500 SOLD SOLD 25 database queries in 0.0039229 seconds