corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Red Rub strips on 1.4 sport please help!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Red Rub strips on 1.4 sport please help!!!!!
abbeytwa

User status: Offline
   6th Apr 03 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i pull these off will i have to use filler or anything? or can i just get the industrial glue off? and hope to buff up the paint were they were? thank you to all that reply!
broster
Premium Member

6th Apr 03 at 11:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can just pull them off, heat them up with a hair dryer or sumink an they come off better, then use meths to get rid of glue, they will polish to the same colour
Plymouth_Corsa

6th Apr 03 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh use a source of heat, a hair dryer or a paint stripper device (later being held a safe distance away!), this will then loosten the glue, and you can just pull them off, then add some elbow grease and some t-cut and remove the glue resin left behind. Sorted!
Andy GSi

6th Apr 03 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pulled mine off, and the colour of the paint is faded alot underneth, the sport badge was fine, just the red strips!!!
CorsaSport1.416v

6th Apr 03 at 14:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i pulled the red stripes off and it left a white line under it along the door , I t-cuted it and it has gone a bit but u can still faintly see it

New Poll