corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra Mark 4 GSi

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra Mark 4 GSi
corsa120

User status: Offline
24th Aug 08 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i own one and i totally agree they are but thrill-less lol, i think with this car you have to visa versa the situation, instead of the car being insane you have to be, when i go for sprited drive in mine ive found you have to just be more brave with the cars handling.

only thing that annoys me it runs out of power like a diesal, when at 5.5k it just stops pulling and it could do so much more if it pulled to the limiter..

like i said above though if your brave and give it some eibach springs i dont think its to bad, it just needs rev like a hot hatch thats the problem and its to quiet lol

[Edited on 24-08-2008 by corsa120]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Astra Mark 4 GSi 23 database queries in 0.0082700 seconds