corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.4 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.4 16v
Mark Prydderch

User status: Offline
1st Sep 08 at 14:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*Advertising for a friend* http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/664801.htm Contact vai Pistonheads, or U2U me I may be able to answer some questions.

Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.4 16v

V Reg, 84,000miles.

Good condition, few minor stone chips on front bumper and bonnet but nothing major. Lowered 40mm on the front and 60mm on the back, has a Peco 5x3" oval backbox (gives a nice sound, not a chavy loud noise).

Interior in mint condition, front drivers seat not worn or torn like most sport seats. Comes with head unit and 6x9's (in the car when i bought it).

If you want the Irmscher Softstar alloys im going to ask for an extra £400 as these alloys werent cheap to buy (tyres have plenty of tread left, 2 Toyo Proxes and 2 Yokohamas), otherwise the car will come with the standard 3 spoke sport alloys. The car is not de-badged like every other sport around. This is a nice subtle example and with 84,000 miles on the clock, a low mileage sport for its age. Its never let me down once and will be sorry to see it go.

£1700

[Edited on 01-09-2008 by Mark Prydderch]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.4 16v 25 database queries in 0.0059171 seconds