corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Unique Vauxhall Corsa Pickup, Tigra front end, One off! Make me an offer.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Unique Vauxhall Corsa Pickup, Tigra front end, One off! Make me an offer.
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
   6th Sep 08 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the time has come to sell my Corsa pickup, I've had loads of fun in this car and it NEVER fails to get people looking!

I have built this car myself out of a Corsa SRI, i work in a bodyshop and have done for over 6 years now so all the work has been professionally done.

I'll start with Some pics:

The car is in really good condition, i've been driving it round like this for about a year now, nearly everytime i go out somebody will ask me what car it is, its a Corsa with a Tigra front fitted with the tigram slam panel too.
Its got a tigra scuttle panel also just to confuse people even more!

The spec:

1.4 16v Corsa sri, N reg.
SRi interior with Black Tigra dashboard and dials

17" alloy wheels, 2 good tyres and 2 are only just legal!
Has 6 months tax and about 6 months mot.

The engine is sweet and has never let me down. Has 2 litre 16v brakes on the front but are a little spongy (still stop you ok though).

The back of the car has all been welded together properly so is very strong, it has strenthening bars running across the middle of the car and going to the rear strut tops too. All panels have been fully waxoil'ed and the arches stone chipped underneath. The back has all been sealed so no water can get inside the car but water will get in the back under the lid but drain holes are there so it runs straight out again.

The paintwork is in Excellent condition, its had a full coulor change respray in Honda Irish green which looks superb when the sun hits it. I have got plenty of paint left over that i will give to the buyer for any touch ups etc..

It has a Toad Ai606 Cat1 Alarm fitted with remote central locking, No doorlocks on the car, Also has a JVC CD player with Focal Front component speakers fitted (not the best fit in the world), they sound good.
Has 1 touch electric windows.

The car is all legal and passed its mot fine. Everything works as it should do. It drives just like a normal corsa would, Its lowered on 60mm gmax shocks and springs. Very quiet inside, has been sound deadened.

Overall the car is in excellent condition and could easily be a show car with abit more money spent on it like a retrim on the inside, the seats are grubby as i use the car everyday but if it goes for the right price then i will get it valeted inside before it goes.

There are a couple of bits on the car, the speedo doesn't work, The drivers bolster has a tear in about 2 inchs long, The wheels aren't perfect and have plenty of scuffs on them.

After a year of hard driving the car has only suffered 2 small cracks in the bodywork as shown in these pics:

These are hardly noticeable but i thought i better tell you, they haven't got anyworse since they appeared. The rear lid isn't the best in the world either and could do with a new one making up, i did intend to make a new one out of plastic but never got round to it. The lid is still very good and useable and looks great.

I think whoever buys it will be really happy with it but i think it must be seen to be apreciated, you either love it or you hate it but i've only ever met about 5 people who hated it!

Well it hasn't sold so now open to offers on the car. Phone me or text me with an offer, You might be suprised!, May swap for a car too.

The car is in Manchester (stockport). Viewing is available anytime just let me know. My phone number is: 07955507459

I don't think theres many corsa pickups around so heres your chance to own one

[Edited on 13-09-2008 by vauxtillidie]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Unique Vauxhall Corsa Pickup, Tigra front end, One off! Make me an offer. 25 database queries in 0.0089860 seconds