corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting gauges

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting gauges
chrisritch

User status: Offline
24th Sep 08 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just need some help, how do i fit a oil, pressure and temp gauges and how do i fit a volt meter gauge?

cheers
shultsy12

24th Sep 08 at 23:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

volt meter run off the remote on the back of the head unit or a live that runs from the ignition not sure about other 2
Ellis

25th Sep 08 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get a sandwich plate adapter thingy, i think you basically take a T-piece of an oil line and put the senders there...

I just put a sender in my sump plug for oil temperature which is probably the badgers way to do it...

Give B3KAN a u2u, he's done it...

New Poll