corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi XE on Jenvey throttle bodies! SOLD!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi XE on Jenvey throttle bodies! SOLD!!!!
deanrankin

User status: Offline
   5th Oct 08 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all, ive not been on this site before but i thinking this is probably the best place to advertise my car.

SORRY NOW SOLD FOR A BARGAIN £1900

im gauging interest at the mo, as i think it needs a new clutch, but its getting sorted next week hopefully! unless of course someone wants to buy it and sort the problem themselves!

this is my 94 M reg smoke grey corsa GSi XE on Jenvey throttle bodies!
DTA E48 EXT engine management
Kent fast road cams, in a coscast head that has been polished and ported.
Stainless four to one Magnex manifold, mated to full custom stainless, rolled slash cut single tailpipe.
Omega V6 Brakes
Cav SRI fan wheels, just been painted with new tyres. No kerbing!
non PAS rack fitted
Spax RSZ coilovers, adjustable high and dampening.
smoothed front bumper, with custom made grill.
Rolling roaded at 188bhp @ 7500rpm without Magnex manifold.

it is in good condition for its ages, i have had it for 5 long years and i want to go to a good home really!

please leave me a message and ill get back to you if you are interested.

if i dont get enough interest then i am willing to break it, but at the last resort, i really want to sell it as a whole!

ive got a mint spare bottom end to go with it and 90mm trumpets for the throttle bodies but they wont fit in the bulk head. its fitted with an f18 but i have a spare f20 too. and plenty other spares to go along with it! i want the car gone and all the bits out of my garage too!

my new project is taking priority, 380 bhp ibiza cupra! :-D and need more funds! so this must go!

im looking for £2500 but take serious offers into consideration!

email me at deanrankin85@hotmail.co.uk

Thanx for looking :-)

[Edited on 05-10-2008 by deanrankin]

[Edited on 05-10-2008 by deanrankin]

[Edited on 07-10-2008 by deanrankin]

[Edited on 07-10-2008 by deanrankin]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSi XE on Jenvey throttle bodies! SOLD!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0089209 seconds