corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Mattb's Poogeot *brakes, seat and wheel.... 10/10/08* (pg2)

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mattb's Poogeot *brakes, seat and wheel.... 10/10/08* (pg2)
ed

User status: Offline
10th Oct 08 at 16:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How many cars have those seats been in
Mattb

10th Oct 08 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no idea.. it isnt the same one from the corsa btw dude.. they were excel width.. this is normal and tight even for my skinny ass
l15ter

10th Oct 08 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a nice car, but it looks like its going down hill, the coke bottle, the bonnet, why on earth did you move your battery there for i dnt know, and the whole fog light move to cool the brakes down..not a good move...stripped out,steering wheel,bucket seat and roll cage a yes, with a bit of lowering involved and that would give you a nice car
Mattb

10th Oct 08 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bonnet.. yep completely agree its fucked fiberglass one is on the cards..

Battery.. to move some of the heavy weight from high above the n/s/f wheel to a lower more central place..

Coke bottle.. it was either that of let oil vapour cover the engine bay..

Driving lights.. dont need them, brake cooling on a track is more important imo..

Basically mostly function over form its going to be abused hard on track, and its only got to get me to work 2 miles away apart from that
Jambo

10th Oct 08 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Matt, bet its going to be rapiod
dsracing

10th Oct 08 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good job, all makes sense to me, i like the idea of keeping the larger battery, im going to mount mine to the rear left in some kinda attempt to balance weight, as much as you can in a saloon anyway lol
l15ter

10th Oct 08 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get yea now, with cooling down the brakes i wouldnt of done what you done, would of kept the arch, cut a hole and put a vent in, look at dave a sokda..but just take your time on things, will look better over time

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Mattb's Poogeot *brakes, seat and wheel.... 10/10/08* (pg2) 24 database queries in 0.0122008 seconds