corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » T reg corsa b £950 78915miles

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author T reg corsa b £950 78915miles
l15ter

User status: Offline
13th Oct 08 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

T reg (has private plate on at the moment)
78915 miles on the clock
rota circuit 8s (will come with car, but also have standard wheels)
lowered 60mm on spax shocks and springs
black angle headlights (have standard lights aswell)
remus back box
sony headunit and apline 6x9s

overall the car is in good condition inside and out for its age, i have owned it for the last 30000 miles and have had a problem with it, i replaced the clutch last year, and did the acclerator cable and front discs and pads in july. although selling my corsa b as i dnt have the space for it, the truth is that there are a few problems with, needs a new reverse switch (cheap and simple to fit), could do with a service (already got the plugs, oil and filters) and the mot and tax is due up in dec, but shouldnt see why it shouldnt pass, but i just have the time nor space to do that stuff to it listed above.

this will make a great little car if a little time was put in to it..but i need a quick sale

£950 but im open to offers

call me on 07896112949

[Edited on 13-10-2008 by l15ter]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » T reg corsa b £950 78915miles 25 database queries in 0.0087140 seconds