corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » celica gt4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author celica gt4
xil

User status: Offline
18th Oct 08 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have for sale a toyota celica GT4 ST185 (the one with pop up lights). i bought the car as a none runner and since then i have had the turbo replaced with a brand new CT26 standard turbo with a 2 year warranty. also i have has replaced the big end bearings due to slight knocking noise from bottom end. Also the gearbox used to crunch into third gear until i had it over hauled. All parts used in this project are toyota genuine imported parts with 1 year guarentee. It has been an expensive project with all invoices supplied by toyota kept. unfortunately the time has come to sell and im looking for £2000ono as a quick sale, this is a very fast car so no time wasters please. phill 07725174196

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » celica gt4 25 database queries in 0.0091169 seconds