corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Apple MacBook - Boxed, Immaculate, as NEW! :)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Apple MacBook - Boxed, Immaculate, as NEW! :)
Dom H

User status: Offline
18th Oct 08 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here we go, description copied straight from what's gonna go on eBay:

Here we have an Apple MacBook for sale. It's only about a year old now and has just been used a handful of times, and even then it's been used with an external keyboard and mouse. Combine that with the fact that for the remaining majority of the year it has been kept in the protective padded case (shown in the photos) and it's no wonder this thing is in such immaculate condition. Even the remote is in it's sealed packaging. Plus, it comes all it's original packaging and a fresh copy of the operating system, OSX 10.4 Tiger, will be installed for the winning bidder so it really will be like new. (Plus, I think the installation CD comes bundled with the iLife suite too - so you really are sorted.)

This machine is more than capable of doing every day tasks, and I will even go as far as to say that this machine is easily capible of many professional producions such as photography, web design and even music and video editing - epecially with the FIREWIRE 400 port which is no longer included on Apple's newest MacBooks.

Not really sure what else to say about this, grab yourself a brilliant MacBook for a bargain price! I shall let the pics do the rest of the talking.

I must state that this auction is for the MacBook and all original accessories, including box, mains adapter, battery, remote, and all manuals and installation CD's. The mouse, keyboard, screen adapter and sleeve are not included in this auction but are for sale in my other listings.

I will accept cash/cheque and paypal, and I will send out the item as soon as the payment has cleared. If you'd prefer to collect then the item can be collected from the Basingstoke, RG22 area.

Please email me if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Dom

I'm asking £550.
Simon_16v

18th Oct 08 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the ebay link? Interested in other its for sale
Dom H

18th Oct 08 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMed.
antscorsa

18th Oct 08 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ebay link please mate?
Dom H

19th Oct 08 at 11:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMed
Dom H

20th Oct 08 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Dom H

21st Oct 08 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bmp
Dom H

22nd Oct 08 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buuuump
Simon_16v

22nd Oct 08 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well worth the money all day long considering who much they are new!
Dom H

23rd Oct 08 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Definitely.
Simon_16v

25th Oct 08 at 13:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Apple MacBook - Boxed, Immaculate, as NEW! :) 25 database queries in 0.0121951 seconds