corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI 2.5 V6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI 2.5 V6
JamesGSi

User status: Offline
28th Oct 08 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling on behalf of a friend, Do not U2U me, ring or text his mobile, NO private numbers:

For sale is my Corsa GSi with a 2.5 V6 conversion. The conversion was professionally carried out by my friend about 2 years ago. I bought it with the intention of taking it further and turning it into a track car but my current financial situation means i sadly cant finish this off and i need to sell the car for something cheaper to run and free up some cash.

Ill start off with the build spec:

94' corsa gsi shell with 106k on the clock.

2.5 V6 taken from a cavalier auto with 89k under its belt.

MSD 'g' profile cams

MSD software (2 ecu's with the car)

Throttle body enlarged to MSD spec

4 bar fuel pressure regulator

Full stainless straight through exhaust system which isnt too loud.

Vectra metal rocker covers

Motorsport engine mounts and competition spec driveshafts

F20 gearbox with lightened astra gte flywheel.

V6 front brake conversion

Astra GSI rear disc conversion

Koni adjustables up front with gmax rear.

Compomotive MO 5's 16" 7J finished in black

Also has a clifford cat 1 alarm fitted

This car is very fast, accelerates, stops and handles in a way which you wouldnt belive a corsa could. its approx 200bhp with the standard ecu and around 220bhp with the msd one fitted. This car embarrases a lot of bigger cars with a reputation to be fast.

The car currently has no tax or mot but i will put 12 months mot on the car for the buyer before they collect it.

The bad bits:

Being 14 years old the car has a few marks and rust bubbles but nothing major, as far as gsi's go this one is solid and in good condition - would come up well with a good power polish.

The bonnet is black as the previous owner had a vented one which he sold separately so i had to fit this one for temporary measures, it doesnt look too bad with the black wheels though.

Interior wise theres the usual hole in the drivers bolster but the rest is pretty much mint.

This car has been well looked after and maintained regardless of cost since the build and ill be sad to sell it as i havnt had it very long and its such good fun to drive

Ill be getting some better pictures over the weekend as the weathers been terrible and theres not been a dry day to give me chance to wash it!

Price: £1700

[Edited on 28-10-2008 by JamesGSi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI 2.5 V6 25 database queries in 0.0085819 seconds