corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » OAP gives me a B*llocking!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author OAP gives me a B*llocking!
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
11th Apr 03 at 11:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was dropping my girlfriend off in town about 08:25am this morning. Anyways I'm Kissing her good bye when an old woman stands at my drivers door window.
She goes "Are you aware young man that you have your lights on, when there is no need in this weather."

I say "Fair enough the sun's out here, but my lights are on so that people can see me more clearly"

She goes "Turn them off! If you driving down a hill, cars comin up will be dazzled, I'll leave it it that young man"

She was a fucking moody shit, and was talking bollox. I was gonna go back and have a go at her but my gf would have gone mad.

I always drive with my lights on, as I consider this a safer option. Volvos and some Saabs automatically turn there lights on when the engnition is turned.

I fcukin hate old people who think they knoiw better than us young un's!
Colin

11th Apr 03 at 11:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Phaaa, I would hav told her to GTF
Sam
Premium Member

Alex - your response to her should have been "I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone that gave a shit what you think".
stubbsy05

My dads told me to give her a toot and wave everytime I see her
He sed 1. She's a woman.
2. She's old.
3. She's a pedestrian.
Oh and,4. She's a woman
3CorsaMeal

11th Apr 03 at 11:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sholud have just said "GTF" real calmy and wound yer window up!
stuyw

11th Apr 03 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

or robbed her zimmer frame
Gower

11th Apr 03 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should of quickly turned them off then insisted to her that they were not on. She would think she is going mad.
Colin

11th Apr 03 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or grabed her head in the window, put the window up and drove down the street(lock stock stylee ) untill she got the message!
vibrio
Banned

11th Apr 03 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Alex.S
I was dropping my girlfriend off in town about 08:25am this morning. Anyways I'm Kissing her good bye when an old woman stands at my drivers door window.
She goes "Are you aware young man that you have your lights on, when there is no need in this weather."

I say "Fair enough the sun's out here, but my lights are on so that people can see me more clearly"

She goes "Turn them off! If you driving down a hill, cars comin up will be dazzled, I'll leave it it that young man"

She was a fucking moody shit, and was talking bollox. I was gonna go back and have a go at her but my gf would have gone mad.

I always drive with my lights on, as I consider this a safer option. Volvos and some Saabs automatically turn there lights on when the engnition is turned.

I fcukin hate old people who think they knoiw better than us young un's!

she has a point though. were they dip or side lights
LoudCorsa

11th Apr 03 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last summer me and my pal were picking my sister up from college (i am only 2 years older than her and she was in the first year - so there were many sights to see - lol) in my plas xr3i cabriolet (on my website), we were just chilling out the front of the college/school with the roof down, kicking back to my recently aquired pre release copy of eminems new album, a fit girl who used to be in the year below me got in the car infront so i waved to her, she waved back, anyway me and my pal continued to just chill and wait for my sister when this crazy old bag comes past, she was shaking with fury, going 'it's disgusting, its bloody disgusting' to me and my pal, she walked right around us repeating it over and over, to this day i dont know what the fook was srong with her? i mean did she think we were perving on school girls? i mean she wud have been right but its not like we were old or nuffing - we had a legit reason for being there and the music wasnt up load or nuffing - shud of got aout and punched her to the ground - lol

chaz

www.woah.co.uk
OFcorsa

11th Apr 03 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got my mate to park down our road on some double yellows for about 15 minutes. Any way we came back to the car 15 minutes later and there was a ticket on the car....basivally the old bints who live in the house we parked across the way at had foned up to get hima ticket! So he decided to wheel spin on the nice bit of lawn outside their house!
Gavin
Premium Member

11th Apr 03 at 12:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the can GTF to old fookers

pew pew pew pewwwww
Gavin
Premium Member

11th Apr 03 at 12:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OAP- yeah those kind of OAP's are Old Aged PRICKS

[Edited on 11-04-2003 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww
Gower

11th Apr 03 at 12:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are quite usefull though. A couple of old geezers have pointed out that one of my tyres looked a bit flat.
Paul_J

11th Apr 03 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
So he decided to wheel spin on the nice bit of lawn outside their house!

nice
Red_SXi

11th Apr 03 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should have cut off her head and shit down her neck, then nicked her purse
Makarus

11th Apr 03 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had some old bint have a go at me about my music, middle of the day, on my drive, on a saturday, washing the car, there was a few of us round, 3 cars being washed in total. there was only my car that had music on as I was polishing it and everyone else was washing so I had my windows open. Not obscene music, dance music not my normal hip hop, woman had a go for it being too loud.Bloody stupid, we were stood next to my car when she had a go from about 10m away and I could hear her perfectly and didnt need to raise my voice to speak to her.

Basically after being polite and appologising (I try to be nice) she just kept having a go........I just turned to her, stuck my fingers up and told her to be on her way in no uncertain terms.......she wasn't happy, also complained to my parent when they got back........mum was fumming but stepdad told the old bint to fcuk off aswell
Makarus

11th Apr 03 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But some can be alright, one old gent commented on how clean my car looked and how much he noticed I looked after it cleaning it all the time, decent fellow.
Gavin
Premium Member

11th Apr 03 at 13:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Give them a sign

[Edited on 11-04-2003 by B19 GAV]

pew pew pew pewwwww
]{arma*]{orsa

11th Apr 03 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I remember when I was driving behind sum grandad, he turned the corner and his door just flew open with so much force it hit its limit bounced back and closed again!! lol
3CorsaMeal

11th Apr 03 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he was trying to kidnap the invisible man!!!
Gower

11th Apr 03 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes, Did you see if he got him?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » OAP gives me a B*llocking! 24 database queries in 0.0128009 seconds