corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiat Seicento Sporting 1.1 - in black

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiat Seicento Sporting 1.1 - in black
boyracer2002

User status: Offline
8th Nov 08 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

1998 (S) Fiat Seicento Sporting 1.1i.

Grab a bargain with this little cheap run around. Cheap on insurance, good on fuel and an ideal run around or first car.

VERY LOW ON MILES - around 30k

MOT until June 2009 - no tax though

In black, with alloy wheels, central locking, electric windows.

Now for the not so good bits - however is cheap enough to fix and still make a good bit of money on the car or use and make money after a while of owning it.

•There is a dent in the passenger wing (see picture) - nothing major though.

•Drivers door lock is damaged - have to use passenger lock to open.

•Speedo cable snapped about a week before it was taken off the road due to what i think is a possible headgasket failure (or on its way out) - again not a too biga job to fix and very cheap to do - looking at £50ish (roughly).

Apart from those little problems the car is a great little runner, starts well and is wanting a new loving home.

BRAND NEW RADIATOR.

The car has had a full valet and is ready to be taken away to be enjoyed.

£250

((i also have a seat inca van (same as a vw caddy) - which has MOT until Feb 09, in need of a new gearbox which i have at home waiting for it, 60k odd miles, tow bar/electrics, roof racks - ideal builders van. £450 as it is))
((also a 2002 audi S3, dark blue, cream leather, 18" audi alloys, light smoke tinted windows, mint condition - that will be up for sale in the next couple of weeks - for sale due to going travelling £7250 ono))

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiat Seicento Sporting 1.1 - in black 25 database queries in 0.1180840 seconds