corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Toyota Glanza V - For sale (on ebay)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Toyota Glanza V - For sale (on ebay)
stackhouse

User status: Offline
18th Nov 08 at 10:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Toyota Glanza V (Starlet) 1.3 Turbo
1998 R-Reg, Facelift model
Tax – Feb 2009, MOT – August 2009
2nd UK Owner, imported earlier this year.

£4300 ONO

93,000 km's – which is approximately 57,000 miles. I have the BITMA mileage certificate to confirm the mileage when it arrived in the UK / left Japan. Speedo converted to display speed in miles per hour

Full Japanese service history, including service book and additional service sheets, which is very rare and proves that the previous owner in Japan took care of the car. Recently had a full major service carried out at the beginning of September including new cambelt + tensioners, spark plugs, air filter, oil and filter, injectors cleaned, air conditioning re-gassed. Professionally Undersealed,

Laserline Cat. 1 Alarm + Immob.

Exterior – original paintwork in excellent condition, no scruffs or door dings. All original Toyota Glanza V car stickers are present. Fog light wired into driver's side rear light (rather than those horrible bumper bolt on fog lights which many are fitted with).

Interior – great condition no marks or tears. Original Toyota CD player head unit (with radio band expander fitted allowing the stereo to pick up all UK channels). Also present is the original Japanese 'emergency warning flare' – which is located in the passenger footwell.

Standard features: Hi / Lo Boost mode, Power steering, ABS, driver and passenger air bags, electric windows, folding electric wing mirrors. Cheap road tax.

Mods:
Fujisuturbo cat back exhaust system
Blitz Boost gauge
15-inch Gram Lights alloy wheels (unmarked)

All in all this is a great example of an un-abused Glanza V Turbo which has been well looked after by both myself and its former UK and Japanese owner.

Please contact me on: 07895347824 any time after half 5 or text me anytime in the day.

Price £4300 ONO

i am well and truely gutted i've got to sell up as this is an amazing exmple of a glanza v and couldnt believe my luck to find one this well looked after. I've tried to be as honest as possible in telling you about the car.

If you want any more pics just drop me a U2U

thanx for looking

Stackhouse

now on ebay item number - 170287559592

[Edited on 19-12-2008 by stackhouse]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Toyota Glanza V - For sale (on ebay) 25 database queries in 0.0101931 seconds