corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » immediate Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author immediate Help
RO55 KNY

User status: Offline
20th Nov 08 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awrite folks. i am currently putting electric windows/central locking in my corsa b.i have the loom for the electric windows and central locking that runs alone the inside of your door. but i dont have the correct car loom. however i can get the correct car loom for it but just dont know if i need the whole car loom or does the electric windows/central locking part come seperate onto the car loom. if i need the whole loom how big a job is it and where does it all run to or if it comes seperate where does it break/join to. Cheerz Ross
RO55 KNY

20th Nov 08 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone?
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

20th Nov 08 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need the whole loom, other option is to work out which wires are which (haynes manual) then find a positive and earth and join the cables between two doors, jobs a good un, i managed it
RO55 KNY

21st Nov 08 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where does thw whole loom run to?
12vMatt

22nd Nov 08 at 15:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for the leccy windows you only need to get a couple of lives into the door (1 ignition 1 permanent)

get a haynes and its not difficult

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » immediate Help 24 database queries in 0.0078402 seconds