corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Glitter Ball Corsa sxi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My Glitter Ball Corsa sxi
jontell

User status: Offline
23rd Nov 08 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just want to say first of all the car is in perfect condition, very well looked after and very clean & tidy.

It was first registered in January 2003, I’m first owner.

Has service history from Vauxhall until it was out of warranty 3 years later, my dad did the next 2, he’s an AA patrol so the work has been done to a high standard using Vauxhall parts, we also kept all the receipts and filled the service book in accordingly.

The private registration will be changed quite soon back to the original.

The car has been garaged at all times, and has only covered 33,000 (Mostly dry) miles.

12 months MOT, tax until October 2009

Insurance group 3. I pay £480 fully comp and all mods declared on a like for like basis (Adrian Flux)

Modifications-exterior

Full body kit, subtle not over the top.

Completely re sprayed in standard star silver 2 with House of Kolor rainbow metal flake. The quality is just second to none. This was done March last year. When in the sun or lights at night the colours are amazing.

I also have 150 progress pictures of the car been painted which you can have on CD.

It has 17” white and polished chrome wheels. No kerb marks. Tyres almost as good as new.

Adjustable coilover suspension which have been set up to ensure camber/toe etc is correct (I have the print out of this)

Custom made twin exit exhausts, both work equally. (Not stupidly loud)

Angel eye projector headlights with upgraded bulbs (Ice white in colour)

Modifications-interior

Full white and lilac leather throughout (Done June last year) including boot install. No marks, rips etc.

Door cards painted in white with 10% lilac pearl. Again, the quality is just excellent.

It has 5.8” TV’s in all headrests with remote controls.

Pioneer components in the front, the rears have been changed to pioneer 2 ways to match.

15” Audiobhan sub, covered in white leather, Kenwood amplifier. And a Directed 1.0 Farad capacitator.

The car overall is in excellent condition and has been very well looked after, never had a magazine feature, although I’m sure it’s more than worthy of one.

Price: £6250 ovno

Payment on collection can be made via cash or bankers draft only.

Feel free to contact me (Jonathan) on 0771 8898 357 with any questions.

Thankyou

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My Glitter Ball Corsa sxi 25 database queries in 0.1796472 seconds