corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Honda DelSol Import for sale

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Honda DelSol Import for sale
Karen

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 08 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im selling my beloved DelSol and looking to see if there are any potential buyers for it.

Its an Import manual DelSol D15b, imported into the country in 2004. It has just reached 90k on the clock, quite good for a 16 year old car.

I have had the car since February 2008 and have loved owning it, but unfortunatly due to my new car this one is no longer needed.

Unfortunatly I got this car with no service history but has been regularly mentained by my partner Gerry @ Performancetek. And I know the previous owner and he had it for 2 years.

Not long after I got it I purchased some 15" jdm alloys for it, I am unsure of the make but on the centre caps it says "osse" and I have yet to see another set like this. I was told they were on a civic that got imported over here a few years ago.

The car also comes with adjustable D2 Coilovers and sits very low! And a eg sir front lip.

Other mods include a Toad Cat 1 alarm and stainless steel exhaust.

Interior wise it comes with all the usual gagets- power steering, drivers airbag, electric windows inc the rear window and aircon.

The roof is a manual one which although can sometimes be a pain taking it off and putting it back on but the car is alot lighter than the transtop ones and also will never break on you! There is also more room in the boot with the manual.

There is 5 months tax remaining on the car and the mot is up in February but depending on when the car sells there could be a years mot put on it.

Bad points- The front bumper has some scratches on it but will be fixed up before selling.

There are some stickers on the windows in the pictures but they will also be removed before the sale. Also please note the private plate is not included in the sale.

I am looking for £1600 for the car, please dont offer me silly money as Im in no hurry to sell this so I have no need to take the first offer I get!

You can contact me through here or by email karen@performancetek.co.uk

More pictures are available on request.

Also for sale shortly will be my red Accord Type R, if there is anybody interested also!

Thanks for looking

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » Scotland » Honda DelSol Import for sale 24 database queries in 0.0092220 seconds