corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Stereo Help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stereo Help!
Willox

User status: Offline
   4th Dec 08 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My sound seems to be cutting in and out for some reason but have know idea why. Can go out some mornings and get sound and it's fine,then if i go over a bump it will just cut off like it's shorting. Sometime's i get no sound at all,but will skip on and immediately back off again if i go over a bump or even sometimes as sensitive as when i turn the steering wheel Strange thing is no matter whether im getting sound or not im always getting bass

Anybody able to give any pointers? It is all upgraded stereo throughout if that helps any
daymoon
Premium Member

4th Dec 08 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

carying on from the thread that got closed..

it could be an electrical fault.. best way to eliminate head unit is to borrow one form some one else.. if that works perfect, then head unit is your problem.. if problem continious, u need to check the wiring for the speakers.
Willox

4th Dec 08 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the help mate. I'll try it and see what happens. I'm hoping it is just a lose or touching connector somewhere,at worst the headunit as i wouldn't mind a new one Just can't be assed trailing wires back if its a break in a wire somewhere

New Poll