corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » following on from my springs post

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author following on from my springs post
gianluigi

User status: Offline
5th Dec 08 at 08:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

earlier in the week i made a post about me buying new eibach springs.

right the idea of purchasing was to raise the car from 50 (on Pi's)to 35ish.

ok my dad pulls the springs out the box and removes the 1st Pi. He rings me with some concerns.

Why is the eibach so much shorter
DAZ1985

User status: Offline
5th Dec 08 at 09:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv found that before i think you will find the eibach will be a firmer spring therefore wont compress as much as the 50mm spring

New Poll