corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring gauges

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring gauges
shultsy12

User status: Offline
5th Dec 08 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i want gauges in my car its a c20xe just wondering what ones to have i was thinking oil temp and air/fuel guages but how hard are they to wire in? can anyone shed some light on this for me??
daymoon
Premium Member

5th Dec 08 at 00:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oil should be easy.. not sure about air/fuel..
luke85

5th Dec 08 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Air/fuel ratio you will need to buy a wideband setup, the innovate LC1 is a good one.

Dont bother with the ones that run off the narrowband sensor you already have, they wont tell you anything useful.

Oil temp is an easy one, you have power in the footwell then just need to run a wire to the oil pump where you put the sensor
Stu_22

5th Dec 08 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Oil pressure is an important one.

LMA motorspot do loads of adaptors, and I seach on MIG web will find the right place and thread on the oil pump

New Poll