corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Changin bulbs w.a.b.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changin bulbs w.a.b.
RickV6

User status: Offline
16th Apr 03 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What a bastard changing n/s side light bulb! bloody power steering res, coolant pipes, airpump and anythin else I can think of gets in the way.
Bought some new Phillips 50% brighter bulbs fromwww.powerbulbs.com only £19.50 inc postage for a pair, bargain! and they chuck in a pair of blue sidelight bulbs for free, top bargain. gonna test em out tonight to see how good they are, shud be good Autoexpress voted em the best bulbs
p4ult

16th Apr 03 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you get yhe bulb out? as I gave up on mine and waited for me service and let vauxhall do it
RickV6

16th Apr 03 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah got it out not too bad, I found the best way to put it back was with a pair of (very) long nose pliers goin in from left hand side of light, bit fiddly tho
mr.hankey

16th Apr 03 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got them myself a few months ago. Definitely made a difference - slight bluey/white beam - nice!!

New Poll