corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gazza Programme on C4 Tonight

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gazza Programme on C4 Tonight
nik

User status: Offline
6th Jan 09 at 07:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lost all respect and sadness for Gazza when he tried to rip Burnley off. 25k a week and all he can do is turn up pissed to training, games then lie about how much we 'owe' him in shirt sales. Tit.
jr

6th Jan 09 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i really didnt know what to think about the programe last night

BYRON

6th Jan 09 at 13:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fucking tragic really...
Ojc

6th Jan 09 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have such good memorys of him, sat there in my England shirt watching him crying as an 8 year old boy during Italia 90 was the first time I felt proud to be English.
Jodi_the_g

6th Jan 09 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

And he still scored one of the greatest goals ever by an English Player.
Limecat
Banned

8th Jan 09 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny P
I wonder what would have happened if he'd have gone to United, Ferguson would have done a better job of keeping him in check IMO. Seems a lot of his problems started when he went out to Lazio & was left to his own diveces.

One of the best players ever Gazza, and a genuine bloke an all. Just a pity he was too well natured, ended up being his down fall in the end.

I recall reading somewhere that he had agreed to join the vermin, got trashed in a hotel that they paid for on behalf of him and his mates then signed for Tottenham instead.

You can go on about all this 'Ferguson would have done a better job' but there is a difference between nurturing someone for their own development and curing an addiction. He isn't a miracle worker, that aspect of his personality was always within him, no manager could alter that.

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer
Never watched it but the folk that let him down are the five bellies and all those characters.

All the guys that were there during the good times to go get pissed and have a carry on all dissapeared pretty quickly when shit hit the fan.

As the program showed, he didn't want to be around his own family so what makes you think he wanted his mates around? We only see one side of the story and to say that they didn't try to help him because they are not around now is a touch blinkered.

You can only help someone that wants to be helped and that was the main thing about that program, it was in place to supposedly show that he does want help but it seems that when it comes down to it he doesn't really want it?

Shame, I remember at one point even after his best he was supposedly joining us, I was absolutely buzzing but he didnt join in the end.
MatthewR

8th Jan 09 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

waster

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gazza Programme on C4 Tonight 24 database queries in 0.0082660 seconds