corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just ordered some graphics!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just ordered some graphics!!
Makarus

User status: Offline
18th Apr 03 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only small window stickers. Got them from http://www.vinyl-grafix.co.uk/ gonna have to wait a bit because of the bank holidays and the weekend but should be a nice little addition to the car. Only spent £5 on the hollow version, should look nice.

Anyone got any piccys?? I have seen Trotty's, looks sweet. I choose the Silver graphics because my caris silver, hopefully I aint fecked up on that!!

Thought you might like to know, you dont wannt know?? Tuff
dragoncorsa

18th Apr 03 at 10:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if i sent a pic in2 them wud they do that 4 me so i can then have my own personal thing!
L33 LEG
Banned

18th Apr 03 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they can do any image u want, they found mine of the internet, so i didnt even hav to send em out.

very pleased wiv em,

LEG
Makarus

18th Apr 03 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I am sure they can do any image you want, drop them an e-mail.

Just a quicky, is the font they use the correct CorsaSport font?? I think it is just wanted to be sure.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just ordered some graphics!! 23 database queries in 0.1251888 seconds